Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Product Review: NutriBullet


For a week, I've had the wonderful opportunity to test the Magic Bullet NutriBullet, thanks to a friend. I've absolutely loved it!!!Coming from a five year old traditional blender that caused my occasional smoothies to become untextured mixes, the ability of the NutriBullet to produce creamy, smooth, and thoroughly-mixed drinks is so delicious!

One of my favorite parts about the NutriBullet is its convenience. There are three available cup sizes, one for kids or a small side smoothie, one with a handle for on-the-go days, and a larger size designed for meals or post-workout snacks. Traditional blenders can be a hassle, for in order to clean them, the blade has to be carefully removed and scrubbed separately from the rest of the blender. On the other hand, the NutriBullet blade is separate from the actual blender and screws onto each cup size. To blend, simply screw the blade on and press down. That easy! And its even easier to clean!

Included with what I call the "smoothie blade," is a blade for milling or grinding. You can grind  your own peanut/sunflower/almond butters  or mill your own flours! How fun!

Another thing I appreciated was, included in the packaging, a booklet full of recipe suggestions and how to eat a whole food diet. Though I don't really need to know how to eat more fruits and vegetables, it would be a nice commodity for someone trying to ease into the whole food world.  And when I tire of my berry-veggie blast, I can try something new! 

So, if you can't already tell, I love the NutriBullet, and highly recommend it! I have nothing but praise for it!

And if you want to try a yummy recipe in the NutriBullet or your own blender, here's my creation:




Refreshing Summer Smoothie

1 cup spinach or spring salad mix
1/2 banana
3/4 cup raspberries
1/2 tsp chia seeds
2 Tablespoons coconut water
Water filled up to just below max line (approximately 1/2 cup)

1. Put in the largest NutriBullet cup size, or in a blender, and blend until desired consistencey
ENJOY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment